Term and Conditions
- The contract period is a complete Gregorian year, and it is renewed automatically unless one of the other parties decided not to renew before thirty days.
- Rewaa Technology Company, under this contract, provides its POS software, which manages sales inside stores. Rewaa IT technology services under this contract are limited to providing programming support without providing any hard electronic parts or tools unless there is a special agreement.
- Both parties have the right to terminate the contract, provided that the other party is notified of that 30 days before the last day of service, and the second party may request a backup copy of its sales data if available, and this is in the event that the customer stores his sales data in the program.
- RewaaTechnology Company is obligated to provide regular periodic maintenance of the program during the contract period, and the original principle is that Rewaa Technology Company addresses software faults within a reasonable period.
- The customer must inform Rewaa Tech Company of the faults by the appropriate means, through the following e-mail: Support@RewaaTech.com or by calling: 8001244020.
- The customer must secure the appropriate environment for the work of the program, and bear the responsibility for any breach of the accepted standards and requirements, for example: providing modern computer hardware that is compatible with the nature of the program, and providing high-speed internet to ensure the effectiveness of the program’s work.
- The customer must secure the required electronic devices, and if the customer entered into an independent agreement with Rewaa Technology Company to secure some necessary devices, then Rewaa Technology Company does not guarantee it nor undertake to maintain it. The term maintenance under this contract does not include maintenance of any electronic device but is limited to the program .
- The parties are obliged to keep the confidential information they encounter during the implementation of this contract, and we must refrain from disclosing any confidential information.